6.21.2012

Vacationing with a Baby

The next few weeks will be so busy, so fun and I'm sure, so exhausting. We will be traveling with our now 4 month old son for the first time! This weekend we're heading up to a lake near the Canadian border where my whole family rented a lake house. We come home for two days before leaving on a jet plane for good ol' New York to visit Daniel's family as well as many of our friends. This will be Cobi's first time meeting his grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great aunts, great uncles, and his great great grandma. These next few weeks hold much adventure and I'm excited! It has been difficult to prepare for these next couple weeks. Every minute I keep thinking of something else to add to our packing list! For our first trip, we have the luxury of filling the whole car to the brim with stuff, the vacation house will become simply another home. I think this first transition will be easiest on Cobi. But the next trip we will have limited room as we can check two bags at the airport. I am planning on baby-wearing being a staple for both trips though. Cobi is generally a very happy and easy-going baby who will nap anywhere and I'm not sure I could do these trips if he wasn't like that! I will definitely be updating at the trip with a detailed post on traveling with a baby. Thanks for tuning in. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment